Saturday, November 19, 2011

Fall Colors

As you probably know, Indonesia is a tropical country, but I‘ve always loved fall colors. My fave season is spring but when fall came while I was still living in Australia, it was always so gorgeous outside! The card below was inspired by those warm brownish hues.

This card is also a take on HYCCT1105, a sketch challenge. Here is the sketch:

HYCCT05

And here is mine:

HYCCT_03

Credits:
Digital kit: Count Your Blessings by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Happy Girls (CG167) from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Flowers: Prima
Blings and metal button

4 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! Love that beautiful patterned paper and big bow! Lovely card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling sweet card- I love the colors and your fabulous coloring! I will have to have you teach me how to use digital kits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great layout and image! Love your coloring and the flowers and bling are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Fab layout and you have some seriously good colouring skills!

    ReplyDelete