Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bling It Up!

When I saw the HYCCT1101B challenge theme: Bling the Cling, I thought about the blings I recently bought. Some pretty flourish blings and dew drops would be perfect to pretty up my card. I also took out my Sew Easy after burying it on my pile of tools for a couple of months. Hehe. I haven’t had the confidence to use it until I made this card. It turns out cute :)

HYCCT_09

Credits:
Digital Papers: The Vintage Cupcake Paper Pack #2 and The Vintage Cupcake Paper Pack #3 by Crystal Wilkerson
Digital Stamp: Fancy Marci from La-La Land Crafts
Stamp: Well Scripted from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Stitching: Sew Easy Scallop
Dew drops and flourish blings

1 comment:

  1. love the dew transparent drop... what tools you used for making it indah? and the blueeee theme, i love blue, as well this card so sweeet

    ReplyDelete