Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Hope You Can Cling To Cards

I am really challenged to do HYCCT cards that is hosted over at SCS. I started reeeaaaaallly reaaaallly late so I don’t know if I’ll be able to finish them by the 7th. But I will for sure do all of them. I think 32 of them! :)

Here are my first two cards:

HYCCT_10

This is for the very first HYCCT challenge, HYCCT1101A. The theme is Pink Critters, so I chose a dog stamp :)

Credits:
Digital Kit: Everyday Inspiration freebie by Mindy Terasawa
Stamp: Inkadinkado
Dies: Spellbinders
Ribbon: Charisma
Liquid Pearl

HYCCT_11

This one is for HYCCT1119, theme is Give 'em a Squeeze aka use dry embossing. I love this color combo. It looks so sophisticated! :)

Credits:
Digital Kit: Everyday Inspiration freebie by Mindy Terasawa
Stamp: Create A Cupcake from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento
Punch: Cupcake Punch from Stampin’ Up
Die: Papertrey Ink
Embossing: Sizzix

No comments:

Post a Comment