Monday, November 7, 2011

Pretty Mermaid from Tahaa

Happy Monday everyone! You know I really think I would finish all of HYCCT cards by now but I am a few cards short. I don’t want to just make any cards, I want to make cards that I actually like, I don’t compromise :D I will showcase them here in the next couple of weeks and will still finish all of them soon.

So anyway, this is probably my most favorite HYCCT card I’ve made so far. No wonder because the challenge’s (HYCCT1122) theme is Find Your Happy Place. My happy place is the beach, but not just a beach, white sandy beach with clear aqua water. Ahhhhh, I feel peaceful and happy already thinking about it heehee. Oddly, I am a beach girl but not a sea girl. I’m a bit scared of open waters so I stick to sipping cold mocktails on dry land ;)

Speaking of happy place, I chose the picture as my inspiration. This is Le Taha’a, my most ultimate travel to list. Hopefully one day I can go there. It is located in Tahaa, French Polynesia. Do you see how the island aligns with the volcano mountain? It’s just the perfect spot!

le-tahaa-island-resort-spa-02_0

… And here is my card! :)

HYCCT_05

Credits:
Digital Papers: Pretty Posies Patterned Papers by Crystal Wilkerson
Digital Stamp: Sweet November Bubbles Lostlagoon
Stamp: Oceans of Joy (CL372) from Hero Arts
Coloring: Copic Markers
Liquid Pearl

2 comments:

  1. love this mermaid card and love that beach as well, keliatannya aik tuh bermain2 air disana dan plg2 lgsg d gosong haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...stunning card and pic! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete