Friday, November 18, 2011

Wishing You Well

Somehow this card should be sent to me hehe. I am making a great recovery, I even went out today with my niece and accompany her to the mall playgr0und. She was so happy!

I made this card for HYCCT1107 challenge and the theme is Colors of Hope where we have to use the colors green and yellow to represent hope also brown to represent comfort. Here is my take.

HYCCT_08

Credits:
Digital kit: Birds of a Feather by Dani Mogstad
Stamp: Miss Anya Dressy from The Greeting Farm and Script Messages (AR137) from Hero Arts
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Taylored Expressions and Joy Crafts
Orange gingham ribbon

2 comments:

  1. It's saturday, it's time for you to go to doctor, indah.. oh you should go there, because I don't want you keep unwell :(,

    it's such a fresh card i love the whole element, the image is so cute, hope that you get well soon dear.. *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious image and LOVE how you used the fence! Very cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete