Thursday, November 10, 2011

Cupcake Book-Card

It’s a card! It’s a box! No, it’s a book! Well you know what.. It’s all that! ;) This is a book card, which could be used as a box too. Neat huh? I made this (still) for the HYCCT challenge. The HYCCT1108 theme is Hang in There, so we can use any image or element that we usually hang. I chose charm element on the inside of this card.

HYCCT_20a

You see that rose? I made it myself! I  used Spellbinders’ Rose Creations and ‘sugared’ it with glitter. The leaves are actually a Prima flower, I just offset it beneath the flower.

HYCCT_20b

The left side is a pocket which holds a tag and the right side I’m planning to fill with tea bags, Peach Dilmah one, my fave. This will go out to a friend I’m meeting today :)

Credits:
Digital kit: Summer Days by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Sweet Thing from Penny Black
Digital Stamp: Momentous Seals No.1 by Katie Pertiet
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic  and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Papertrey Ink
Border punch: Martha Stewart
Twine: Twinery
Butterfly charm
Chocolate Bling
Yellow ribbon

1 comment:

  1. your work is so beautiful. I love this card/book.
    Your flower is great too..thanks for sharing
    Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete