Monday, May 9, 2011

Yummy Tri-Shutter Card

Have you recovered from this weekend’s iNSD? I sure have… Hehe, I bought a few digital kits and paper packs this weekend. Although I had to refrain myself from buying a lot because I just bought a slew of new stamps. Yes, I have new stash to play with! :D

On to the card… So yeah, I forced myself to de-stash and use whatever paper pack or kits that I haven’t used at all. I fell in love with this paper pack from Tracy Ann Designs almost a year ago, and of course I immediately purchased it. hehe. So in my attempt to de-stash, I made a card with it :) This is also a birthday card accompanying my chocolate cupcake I made for my darling friend, Ayu. She loves it so much :D

DSC_7485

Credits:

Digital Paper Pack: Powder Puff from Tracy Ann Digital Art
Stamp: Cupcake Collection from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Martha Stewart and Versamagic
Dies: Spellbinders

Entering this for:
Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge

Have a lovely Monday, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. super card thank you for joining us at the crafty catz this week hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, great papers, thanks for sharing your fab creation with us at CraftyCatz,x carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh super card, beautiful design and layout and fabulous papers,

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz A Challenge Quote/ Sentiment,.

    Good Luck,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0)x

    ReplyDelete