Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teen Cards

My cards are always girly or childish.. I think it’s because I always love those two themes. Well I created two similar cards that would fit a teen’s birthday hehe. They’re still playful, but the mp3 player-toting image gave it that ‘cool’ look that a teen/tween would love. I’m also using the Easel Card technique.

dmogs_easel021

dmogs_easel01-21

Credits:

Digital kit: Chasing Rainbows by Dani Mogstad and Jenn Barrette
Stamp: You Rock (G5475) from Hero Arts and Heard From The Heart from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento (London Fog and Tuxedo Black)
Twine: The Twinery
Buttons: PTI & Irma’s
Ribbon: Charisma
Copics and Prismacolor markers

Entering this card for:
Wee Memories Challenge #55
CCEE Challenge #1118

Thanks for visiting! Rock on, girls! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I especially love the rainbow papers on the second one! Thanks for joining in at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patterned paper you chose, and fabulous job coloring. Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories this week.

    ReplyDelete