Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cuteness!

Yes, cuteness! I have said in my previous post that I am in love with La-La Land Crafts’ stamps. So last weekend I printed a couple of their digis and colored them. Then I made cards with them. Ah I love them so much!

WWW_0005-2

Credits:

Digital Kit: It’s A Girl Thing by Mindy Terasawa
Digital Stamp: Fancy Marci by La-La Land Crafts
(Clear) Stamp: All Occasion Messages (CL272) from Hero Arts
Copic markers and glitter

WWW_0010-2 

Credits:

Digital Paper Pack: Supreme by Karen Lewis
Digital Stamp: Ballerina Marci from La-La Land Crafts
(Clear) Stamp: CL414 (Classic Messages) from Hero Arts
Border Punch: Doily Lace from Martha Stewart
Copic markers and glitter
Satin Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. she's my generous friend, thank u for teaching us how to make flower-fold.. Now I can make it as well.. *hugggs

    ReplyDelete