Monday, May 23, 2011

Start of The Week

Oh I cannot believe it’s Monday again! I feel like lazying around on my bed all day long. But oh well, I gotta go back to my routines so I can get to the next weekend ;)

Here’s a long overdue card I made (the base was made last year I think haha), I stamped and colored the image a few days ago when I found the base again in my stash bag haha.

WWW_0025 

Credits:
Digital Kit: Lil Toonz: Start The Countdown by MandaBean & Robin Carlton (retired)
Stamp: About Town from Penny Black and Wishing You from The Angel Company
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Copic and Prismacolor markers
Blings

Entering the card for:

Have a great Moday, all!

6 comments:

  1. Hehe! Love the bright papers!! Very girly!!! I have also entered the Daring Cardmakers challenge - i struggled with entering just that one - i'm seriusly impressed that you incorporated so many challenges into one card! well done! Amyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funky and I love it! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as can be! Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers challenge to be inspired by Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars"

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card, such a cute image
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck with our blog hop
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet and colourful.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww what a little cutie!!! Thanks for joining in with my challenge at DCM this week!!!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete