Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yay For Thursday!

Ah, I can’t believe it’s already Thursday and it’s almost weekend again! Getting that 2 days holiday on Monday and Tuesday are so pampering! Haha. I am in the mood to get crafting again this weekend. So, yay for mojo!

Anyway, I had a mini meet with a few of my card maker friends on Tuesday. It was Vesak Holiday so we decided to meet up and had a mini-workshop. Heehee. Yours truly is the demonstrator and we made different types of flowers ;p But not only that, I took them to a couple of shops and as you can imagine, they were like a kid in a candy store! They bought all the ribbons and buttons they could get their hands on. So fun!

Anyway, here is another tri-shutter card (don’t you just love them?) I made. I am planning to make another one soon. I have sooooo many patterned papers that I just gotta showcase!

DSC_7497

Credits:
Digital Kit: Even Sweeter Stuff by MandaBean (retired)
Stamps: Cupcake Collection from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Martha Stewart
Dies: Spellbinders

Have a great Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment