Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy Hello Friend

Maybe you’ve noticed, Blogger did a maintenance yesterday and somehow it deleted one of my posts! Agh, so I had to republished it. There was a comment on the post I had to republish, I think it’s gone now. Agh, so sorry Bonnie!

Anyway, I just ordered some Penny Black and Magnolia stamps. I am pushing myself to color more character stamps. I purchased a couple of La La Land Crafts stamps and I think I am in love. Like super happy monkey love.. hehe. I colored them a couple of days ago and WOW, it was very pretty! Check them out if you haven’t already. Will post the card I made with their stamps soon, but for now… Here’s another attempt to de-stash my stamp collection, using an old stamp from Stampavie.

DSC_75741

Credits:

Digital Paper Pack: Crystal's August 2009 - Patterned Paper Pack and Crystal's August 2009 - Faded Houndstooth by Creativity by Crystal
Stamps: Lily and Milo – Congratulations from Stampavie and Tag Tidbits from The Angel Company
Die: Five Tags from Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery
Copic and Prismacolor markers
Glossy Accents
Kraft cardstock

1 comment:

  1. So fun and bright...gorgeous colouring, I have those digital papers too one of my favs! :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete