Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hey There, Cupcake!

Still making workshop cards today. I made this for my first fun folds workshop cards. I am planning to teach my friends 3 types of fun folds cards. This is the simplest and easiest one, Easel Card.

WWW_0022

Credits:
Digital Kit: Bake Shop by MissTiina
Stamp: Yummy Mimi from Penny Black and Feel Better from The Angel Company
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Pom pom Trim
Copic markers
(heart) Sticker: Recollections
Pink pearl bling

Don’t you just love all the yumminess there? You might know by now that I am addicted to all kinds of food images/stamps especially cupcakes and when I spotted this stamp set I know I just have to have it!

Have a nice weekend!

Entering this card for:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation!
    Thanks for playing along with this weeks ABC challenge.
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card....thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word, this is CUTE! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute & adorable! Thank you for joining us at Wee Memories. :)

    ReplyDelete