Friday, May 20, 2011

Workshop Cards

After a quite successful ‘workshop’ I had with my three good friends last Tuesday, we are all gonna be back at my place in the next two weeks to have another ‘workshop’ hehe. Last time I taught them how to make flowers from papers, prima flowers and cupcake liners. Next workshop will be all about cards! Hehe. I’m thinking of sharing my knowledge on how to make fun folds cards and also attaching charms and creating stick pins. These are two of the workshop cards I made for the example. Both include different ways to attach charms and I made them pretty simple because I wanted my friends to create more cards in short time.

WWW_0042

Credits:
Digital Paper Pack: Happy Spring Paper Pack by Creativity by Crystal
Digital Stamp: Cotton Candy Leah by Whimsie Doodles
Embossing: Sizzix
Die Cut: Spellbinders
Charm: Cerra
Copic and Prismacolor markers
Satin ribbon

Entering the above card for:

WWW_0036

Credits:
Digital Paper Pack: Tiny Spots Paper Pack by Creativity by Crystal
Digital Stamp: Baloon Leah from Whimsie Doodles
(Physical) Stamp: Classic Messages (CL414) from Hero Arts
Twine: The Twinery
Die Cuts: Spellbinders
Embossing: Square Lattice from Stampin’ Up
Charm: Cerra
Satin Ribon
Copic markers

Entering the above card for:

Aren’t these digi stamps the cutest?! Aghh… Couldn’t get enough of them! I’ve printed a couple more to color in for the weekend.

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Such cute card...love the digi stamps...adorable sweetie :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so cute...
    Indah, Love the stamp as well
    as cute as the one who made it :)

    ReplyDelete