Wednesday, January 11, 2012

For A Special Princess

Happy Wednesday, everyone! The weather is unbearable lately here in Jakarta. It’s striking hot one hour then gloomy the next and then boom! Raining cats and dogs! Ugh. I do love rain though, I just hate the ever-changing weather.

Anyway, continuing my Valentine’s Day cards. I created this one for one of my friends. I won’t tell who she is, but this one’s coming your way soon okay, Dear! I colored this with my colored pencils and Sansodor/Gamsol. But this image was actually a salvaged image after a Copic disaster underneath hehe. I love the way the colored pencils blend well with the Copics and created a nice crease/pleats look on her dress. I also didn’t have any gold color on my Copics so I colored it with my metallic pencils and then blended it with Sansodor.

special_princess_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Lollipop by Melissa Bennett
Digital stamp: Lilliane from Sweet November
Physical Stamp: Hero Arts
Ink: Martha Stewart
Coloring: Colored Pencils, Sansodor (OMS) and Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn
Embossing: Sizzix
Blings: Kaisercraft
Flower: IAR
Glossy Accent
Pink grosgrain ribbon

Have a lovely day and happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card. The princess stamp is so adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet! Love your card, Indah! The placement of every single detail is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love all of the little details. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love the soft colouring on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Amber she is gorgeous being in Northwest Ohio this card makes me feel summer warm breezes beautiful flowers and bright colors, gorgeous card, tfs

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is precious! Love all the girly details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Lucky friend to receive that one. :0)

    ReplyDelete