Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sweet Celebration

Good morning! (Well at least, it’s weeeee early here in Indonesia!) It’s Tuesday so it’s a day closer to weekend, don’t you think? ;)

For this year, since everyone is so keen on making resolutions, I too made a card-making resolution. I resolve to create at least 4 cards a week, with the rest of the week will be for coloring images, photographing and organizing. And I will do Holiday cards way ahead this year. I am a bit late starting my Valentine’s card, but I don’t really feel the need to rush. Here is my first Valentine’s card. This was done using a new folding technique called the Double-Dutch Card folding technique and I love it!

icrecreamcouple_card_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Daydreams and Jellybeans by Traci Reed
Digital stamp: Swings And Slides - Sweet Love Set from Pollycraft
(Physical Stamp): Sweet Scoops from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Versamagic
Coloring: Copic and Prismacolor markers
Dies: Spellbinders

Have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute image and a FABULOUS card! Just precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh sweetie this is so stinkin' cute! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, the image is too cute!

    ReplyDelete