Friday, January 13, 2012

PubCASE #1

I was really inspired by Joan Robertson’s Trendy Tuesday feature that I decided to do similar one of my own. I subscribed to a number of publications online and wanted to make the most of those, so once a week I will showcase card or project that is inspired by one I see in the publication. I will call it PubCASE aka Publication’s Copy and Share Everything.

My first PubCASE is a card inspired by a lovely card by Laura Evangeline in the December edition of CARDS magazine (page 129). I love the scallop edge and the chipboard label.

CARDS_2011_DEC_129

So anyway, here is my take:

joytoall_card_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Fa-La-La Layout Kit by Dani Mogstad
Stamps: Mat Stack 1 Collection from Papertrey Ink and Joy To All (CL460) from Hero Arts
Ink: Versacolor
Die: Mat Stack 1 from Papertrey Ink
Punch: EK Success
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Bling: Kaisercraft
Pom pom trim
Kraft cardstock

What do you think? Do you like my version? Hehe. I will be back next week with another PubCASE. Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love your version! So pretty! (Also like that beautiful valentine in the previous post!!!)
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, this is a great interpretation of her card! I love the colors and the penguin DP is just the cutest! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! It's so bright & pretty....love the layout too! Very nice work & TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete