Monday, January 16, 2012

Lovely Monday

Hello everybody! It’s such a lovely Monday today. It was sunny outside and I got an invitation to shop this Wednesday over at my fave scrapbook store with an extra 20% off of their current 40% off promotion. Can’t wait! Hehehe.

Anyway, since my camera’s batteries are being borrowed by my good friend I couldn’t photograph a few of my new projects I made over the weekend. But I do have a couple of cards to share with you. Made it not long ago and I really love the color combos :)

HYCCT_15

Credits:
Digital kit: Bohemian Summer by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Rescue Remedies from Waltzingmouse Stamps
Ink: Memento
Dies: Spellbinders

Here is another one. Wintry, Christmas card with non-traditional colors.

HYCCT_17

Credits:
Digital kit: Happy Holidays by Zoe Pearn
Stamp: Christmas Tag Wishes from Inkadinkado
Ink: Memento
Dies: Spellbinders
Buttons and string twine

Have a great day! It’s halfway through January! Teehee!!

5 comments:

  1. These are just great! The first one is my favorite, love the sentiment and pretty die cut framing. The second one would be a sure hit with my daughter, she loves everything pink! Great job, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are so pretty. Like the clean lines on that first one and the sentiment. The second on is just so fun looking with that DP!
    As I said, both are super.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful batch of cards. I have never looked at Waltzingmouse Stamps....I may need to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, love the colors and the sentiments are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards- I love pink : ) but both of your cards are great- such pretty layouts!

    ReplyDelete