Sunday, January 15, 2012

You’re Groovy!

Hey everybody! Went to see my niece yesterday but I spent all of my Friday and a bit of yesterday coloring my stamp images. I am going to finish my Valentine’s Day cards that will be mailed overseas next week then quickly move on to my Chinese New Year cards.

Anyway, moving on to another Valentine’s Day card… This is a criss cross pocket card again, I think I love the way it looks like an envelope and a card in one. Heehee. The stamp set is a free gift set I got when I ordered rosette dies from My favorite Things during their recent re-launch. I was so delighted when I received it because it was the perfect excuse to buy the paper packs (well it’s actually a part of a mini kit) I had been drooling over with for a long time. It’s a perfect match for this stamp!

youre_groovy_card_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital kit: Groovy Love Mini Kit by Amanda McGee
Stamps: à la modes - Groovy Girl from My favorite Things and Four Frames from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic Markers
Punch: Stampin’ Up
Pleated and satin ribbon

3 comments:

  1. Oh Miss Amber....isn't she just adorable...super cool card sweetie...love the digi papers! ;) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, I love the colors and ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Great design and papers. I love the ruffled ribbon accent.

    ReplyDelete