Thursday, January 12, 2012

Simple Cards

It was my parents’ 38th anniversary last week. Didn’t do anything fancy or had a party for that, but each year my Mom would make us yellow rice, a traditional food that we cook to celebrate a special event. This year I surprised them with their favorite cake and some extra special gift hehe. Glad they liked it.

Anyway, it has come to my attention that I haven’t made a lot of anniversary or wedding cards. So here is one.

HYCCT_02

Credits:
Stamp: Everyday Sayings (CL342) from Hero Arts
Embossing: Crafts Too
Doily: Wilton
Bling

And here’s an0ther simple card using one of my fave patterned papers.

HYCCT_04

Credits:
Digital kit: Secret Recipe by Dani Mogstad
Stamp: Sweet Tooth from Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento
Punch: Martha Stewart
Dies: Spellbinders

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Anniversary card! Very stylish!
    The "Electric" card is cute & cheery! Love the image and the DP!

    ReplyDelete