Friday, January 27, 2012

PubCASE #2

Hey everyone! Have you been wondering where I went? Hehehe. Well I am still here. Like I said in my previous post, my camera’s batteries are being borrowed by my friend and I just got it back yesterday so I only gotten round to photographing new stuff I made today. Other than that… I have a secret and have been creating a storm behind the scene for this little secret ehehe.

Well anyway, I am back with a new PubCASE! Here is the inspiration.

12-18-2011 1-13-24 PM

I just loooove how the circles come together as the highlight of the card. Plus it gave me idea of how to use my French Pastry Doily die from Cheery Lynn ;) Hehe. Here’s my take:

PUBCALL2_card_by_missamber

Credits:
Digital papers: Lighthearted Papers 1 by Shannon Hegarty
Stamp: Hero Arts and TAC
Ink: Memento
Die cut: French Pastry Doily from Cheery Lynn and Die-namics 3/8" Rosette from My favorite Things
Crochet trim
Kraft cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the wonderful colors of these and that DP. So pretty!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Your florette is beautiful and those papers/colors are, too!

    ReplyDelete