Monday, October 14, 2013

Epic Inspired Birthday Card

It’s a new day again! I love start of the week after a good weekend. Well, partially good weekend for me this time hehe. I had an upset stomach throughout the weekend after I went to my cousin’s wedding. I think it’s because it’s a garden wedding and it poured.. So the wind and chill got to me. But I’m okay now and am so happy to be home. Tomorrow my whole extended family will be at my house to celebrate Eid Al-Adha. So many food and family, my kind of joy!

Anyway, I have a new card today. A while back my friend Alyce sent me this stamp along with her amazing card. I just gotten round to using it now as this card is inspired by the movie Epic. Have you seen it? It’s so brilliant and imaginative!

epicbday

Credits:
Stamp: Peony from Kraftin Kimmie Stamps and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Digital kit:  Scarlet Letter | Full Kit by Gennifer Bursett
Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers: I Am Roses and from my stash
Rhinestone swirl: Prima
Dies: Spellbinders and Sizzix
Lace: SG

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous!! I love KK images!!
    She looks great on your lovely card!!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lace. This image is one of my favorites and I never got the chance to get her!

    ReplyDelete