Sunday, October 6, 2013

Saturday Inspirations New Post!

Hello all! Yes, in my neck of the woods, it’s Sunday.. But I just got home from my brother’s place so I just posted this now and I was in a hurry yesterday.

You know when it comes to tweens and teens, presents can be a bit tricky. My solution is to give them money, especially for their birthdays. Now rather than just giving them money in an envelope, I decided to pretty up the money holder!

bdaytobie_moneyholdercard

Credits:
Stamp: Some Odd Girl - Big Day Tobie
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black Ink
Coloring: Copic Markers
Dies: Spellbinders Dies
Digital kit: Dude | Mini Kit by Robyn Meierotto

Here’s the tutorial video from me for Loves Rubberstamps Saturday Inspirations ;)

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Will definately be casing this one. Fantastic tutorial. Have a great week. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it !!! It's awesome & perfect for lots of people that really just want or need the money. :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Indah! This is perfect for some of the older kids in our family who just want money! I'm definitely making some of these! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a perfect project for the Holidays coming up! TOTALLY loved this!

    ReplyDelete