Friday, October 18, 2013

True Love

Heya all! I had so much fun yesterday, meeting my old friend Jeane. We go way back while I was in college. We were web friends through an online community. We lost touch but when I started papercrafting a few years ago, I was introduced to a few Indonesian crafters, and there she was! She was visiting from Sydney and we were like, “Hey… Aren’t you….?” and the rest is history!

We spent the afternoon chatting and flipping through inspirations. I also purchased a couple of stuff from her that she had brought from Sydney. So I am a happy crafter throughout the day ;)

Anyways, here’s a new card I’d like to share with you today.

truelove_sog

Credits:
Stamps: Romantic Gwen from Some Odd Girl and Studio G (sentiment)
Digital papers: Cuckoo 4 U Strawberry Love Paper by Samantha Walker Designs
Ink: Memento and Martha Stewart
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers: Prima
Doily
Rhinestones

3 comments: