Monday, October 7, 2013

Hi There!

It’s Monday and it’s a great day today! Apart from being a little under the weather, I am raring to go with a new card. My friend Mel just stopped by and we had loads of fun chit-chating the afternoon away. So anyway, here’s a new card I made for my DT post over at The Rubber Buggy.

tildabeartrb

Credits:
Stamps: Sitting Tilda With Teddybear from Magnolia, Lawn Fawn (sentiment) and The Angel Company
Digital kit: Heart and Home by Sugarplum Paperie
Ink: Memento and Versacraft
Coloring: Copic markers
Die: Spellbinders
Rhinestone swirls: Prima
Flowers: I Am Roses and from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so pretty Indah! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love all that pretty bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous bright card. I love the flowers and the bling!

    ReplyDelete