Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Odd Card Swap Reveal

Oh goodness, I have been waiting for a while to show you this card! Indonesian postal service is so slow and unreliable that my partner just received my swap card a few days ago! I’m relieved though… I wouldn’t want it to be lost in the mail. Anyhow… Here’s the card I made for my swap partner, Charmayne.

xmassogangel

Credits:
Stamp: Angel Gwen from Some Odd Girl
Digital kit: Christmas Countdown by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn
Ink: Memento
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Love it!! So cute!!
    Isn't it so difficult when we rely on the post so much to get our crafty goodies safely to where they need to go...!
    I've had things get lost.. & it's so sad when that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I am sure that your swap partner LOVED it and it would have definitely been worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete