Saturday, October 19, 2013

Saturday Inspirations: Coffee Cup Card

Hi again everyone! It’s time for another Saturday Inspirations post! This one is one of my fave card shapes. I love everything food and drink related, so this coffee cup card is just perfect to make for me. Not only is it cute, it’s easy to make too :)

cafeiancoffeecup

Stamps: Cafe Ian from The Greeting Farm and Fiskars
Ink: Tuxedo Black from Memento
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Digital papers: Caffeine – Papers by Robyn Meierotto

Check out the video on how to make it here:

4 comments:

  1. This is beyond adorable Indah! I LOVE everything about it! The papers are awesome! Your coloring is STUNNING! Such a well thought out project and your video ROCKED!! LOVED IT!!! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I have made flip over coffee cup cards, and pull out flower pot cards, but I have never made a pull out coffee cup card, I so need to try this. Great video tutorial. LOVE the paper and the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic for teachers !! Love your ideas !! :))
    Thanks for sharing !! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This us such a fabulous idea. Will definitely putting this one to us over the next few weeks. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete