Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Get Well Soon with Nurse Tilda ;)

Happy Eid Al-Adha to those who celebrate! I just got back from the mosque and we are ready to feast! Ugh, I spent the whole day cooking yesterday and believe me… I don’t really feel like eating at the moment. But the beef curry I made was really tender and begging me to fork through them. Perhaps a bit later for late lunch :D

Anyways, time for a new card. This is a card for my DT post over at The Rubber Buggy. Have you gone to their store yet? The new Winter Wonderland collection from Magnolia is now available to order! I am sifting through it and getting ready to get my hands on these new beauties. In the mean time, here’s my new card :)

nursetilda

Credits:
Stamp: Nurse Tilda from Magnolia
Digital papers: Pink Mellow by Mindy Terasawa
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Rhinestone swirls: Prima
Flowers: I Am Roses and my stash
Lace and bling mesh

3 comments:

  1. Love your card!! So pretty!!
    Hope you were able to enjoy the beef curry !! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! Such a cute design. Happy Day, glad you had a great feast!

    ReplyDelete