Monday, February 10, 2014

Afternoon Tea Tilda Criss-Cross Card

Happy Monday everyone! It was a really good weekend for me. I got to catch up with my close friend, Katya and her sister who is visiting from Ukraine, Tatyana. We had a lovely lunch then I took her to the most amazing Martabak joint in Jakarta (she is craaaaazzzzyyy about martabak! Both sweet and savory!). Me and Katya went waaaay waaaay back before she started modeling. I remember helping her compile photos for her portfolio (and using my MIL’s backyard to take her photos) and introducing her to some of my acquaintances in the magazine industry. She is now one of the top models in Jakarta and she is so famous, but when we’re together she is still the same Katya I know back then. Funny, smart, gorgeous, and humble.

Anyway, I am here to share a card I made for The Rubber Buggy. This is a criss-cross card with Paris and tea party in mind. I love the gorgeous peachy color here. It’s nice taking a break from pink and red colors ;)

trb_tildatea

Credits:
Stamp: Afternoon Tea Tilda from Magnolia
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Petunia Paper Pack by Adrienne Looman
Dies: Spellbinders
Flowers: I Am Roses and my stash
Rhinestone: ZVA and my stash
Other: Ruffled ribbons and tea-colored lace

1 comment: