Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Red+Pink Valentine

Hey all! I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday again. I have been having fun making few Valentine’s Day cards lately and if you noticed, I rarely use the usual pink and red color combo. Well, after a few cards I finally gave in and made this adorable card with those Valentine’s Day color combo, red and pink. I love it so much!

vdaygorjuss

Credits:
Stamp: Waiting (Gorjuss Girl) from Santoro Graphics
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Flowers: I Am Roses
Die: Magnolia and Spellbinders
Rhinestones: ZVA
Embossing Folder: Darice

2 comments:

  1. OMgosh this is so fabulous, love the cute image and the fabulous design and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your talent with color, design, and copics is amazing. you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete