Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 92 - Washi Tape or Faux Washi Tape

Happy birthday! Wait, what? Whose? MINE!!!! Hehehehe. Yes, today is my birthday and so far it’s been nice. I got a nice surprise during midnight, my fave blueberry cheesecake complete with candles and serenade. I love it! I refused to celebrate tonight because the weather has been bad again, so me and my family would have a small dinner at home tonight and later during the weekend I’ll have a fancy lunch at my fave Japanese restaurant with the extended family. Keeping my fingers crossed so that the weather will finally be tame on Sunday!

Anyhoo, since it’s Tuesday today, it means there’s a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge blog. The theme this week is washi or faux washi. To tell you the truth I only have 4 washi tapes because I don’t really know what to do with them. But when I made this card, they add a cool touch! Can you see it on my card?

tgf_cheekybeach_indah

Credits:
Stamps: Cheeky Beach from The Greeting Farm and SP&Company (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers and Finecolour markers
Die cut: Instaframe from My Favorite Things Die-namics
Rhinestone swirl: Prima
Digital papers: Beach Boardwalk by Carta Bella

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Indah. Love your image.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a handful too. I am glad you were able to use yours they go so well with this image and your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh happy birthday ( a bit late..) I wanted to comment your card earlier because I just love it, but it was not on air when I first checked. You were probably unpacking your gifts.The TGF cheeky line is one of my favourites and great lay out too.
    Hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! This is so adorable. Love the super matchy washi tape and the adorable design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable Indah and it adds such a cute touch to your already cute card! Love this design too! Happy Happy Birthday to you and hope all of your special birthday wishes and dreams come true my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous vibrant colors and fun washi.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you have a great time with your extended family this weekend. Love the design. Great use of the washi tape. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you have a great time with your extended family this weekend. Love the design. Great use of the washi tape. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete