Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy {Love} Mail!

Hey hey hey! It’s Thursday and it’s almost Valentine’s Day! I stayed up quite late last night to package some Valentine’s Day cards for my crafty friends in Indonesia. I didn’t tell most of them that I was going to send them a little somethin’ somethin’, so I hope their day would be delighted tomorrow ;)

For today, I want to show you two cards that I have sent of to my friends. I used Stella from The Greeting Farm, one of my treasured TGF stamps since it’s rare and retired. She is just perfect for Valentine’s Day happy mail, dontcha think?

vdaystella02

Credits:
Stamp: Stella from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Devoted Paper Pack 1 and Devoted Paper Pack 2 by Carta Bella
Dies: Spellbinders
Twine: The Twinery
Other: Liquid Pearl (Flamingo) and Gelly Roll (metallic red)

vdaystella01

Credits:
Stamp: Stella from The Greeting Farm and Teeny Tiny Wishes from Stampin’ Up
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Versacraft
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Head Over Heels Paper Pack #1 and Head Over Heels Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park
Dies: Spellbinders
Punch: Stampin’ Up
Other: Gelly Roll (metallic red and white)

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Stella is definitely one of my favs too and so perfect for a V-Day theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so super cute, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both absolutely adorable! I love the layouts and how creative to use the tulle that way!

    ReplyDelete