Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine’s Day!!

Happy Valentine’s Day!!!! Yep it’s THE most wonderful holiday of the year, at least for me. I am easily drawn to all things red, pink and hearts hahaha. I’m such a sucker for lovey dovey things. I am soooo happy that most of my friends whom I sent happy mails to got the package. I know one who hasn’t received hers yet due to the recent ash storm that hits nearby area. Hopefully she’ll get it soon.

Anyway, here’s one card that is yet to be delivered. It was supposed to be picked up yesterday, but she messaged me and told me she couldn’t make it so will have to give it to her when I see her next weekend. She knows she’s getting this, so I hope she’ll like it when it’s in her hands later. This is a tealight box card.

candlecard

Credits:
Stamps: Miss Anya Love from The Greeting Farm and Stampin’ Up (Four Frames and Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Versacraft in Cardinal
Coloring: Copic markers
Digital papers: Yours Truly Paper Pack 2 by Echo Park
Punch: Stampin’ Up
Rhinestone swirl: Prima
Pearls: Kaisercraft

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the sweet image and all of the layers and design. What a wonderful gift to give! Happy Valentine's Day and I hope you have a sweet one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous, love the colors and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Such a gorgeous gift idea!

    ReplyDelete