Monday, February 3, 2014

Friend To Friend

Happy Monday everyone! It’s been a pretty eventful weekend what with Chinese New Year and all. We went to see the lion dance aka Barongsai in one of the malls in our area. It was lovely and I love it so much. I love observing all the different holidays here. During Chinese New Year a lot of my neighbors have parties and gatherings, when they do they usually end the night with festive fireworks. So so fun!

Anyway, I’m here to show you a card I made for The Rubber Buggy today. It’s one of my favorites!

shapedsides_wee

Credits:
Stamps: Flower Fairies stamp from Wee Stamps (Whimsy Stamps) and Stampin’ Up (Teeny Tiny Wishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) and Versafine (Sepia)
Coloring: Copic markers
Die cuts: Spellbinders
Flowers: I Am Roses
Rhinestone swirls and hearts: Prima
Others: Stickles (Diamond), Liquid Pearl (Bisque) and white flower lace

Entering this card to:
Feb. IARCC – I AM Roses Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the cluster of flowers. Thanks for joining our Challenge at I Am Roses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card and I loveeeeeeeee the colors, so bright and springlike. Thanks for joining in on our challenge this month at I Am Roses.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet and adorable! Thanks for sharing your creation with us over at I Am Roses

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is so super cute ! Thanks for sharing your creation at IAM ROSES challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at IAmRoses and good luck! :)

    Hugs!
    Joy

    ReplyDelete