Monday, February 17, 2014

Celebrate Tag

It’s Monday again! This time eventhough my body is a bit sore from all the exciting activities I did with my nieces all through the weekend, I feel really rejuvenated! We had awesome time and amazing meals. My father even initiated another trip together in the short future, this time with the whole family (last weekend my first brother couldn’t make it). I am so looking forward to that!

Anyway, I am here to show you a new tag I made for The Rubber Buggy. I finally caught the bug and got the trendy Prima Dolls. I made a series of tags and this is one of them. I have fallen in love with these stamps. They are so versatile!

primatag01

Credits:
Stamp: Mixed Media Doll RILEY by Julie Nutting from Prima
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital kit: Memorable: Birthday Bundle by Kristin Cronin-Barrow & Zoe Pearn
Coloring: Pablo Caran D’Ache colored pencils
Pearl swirls: Prima
Flowers: Prima

2 comments:

  1. Seriously this is soooooooo CUTE! The colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the colors and all of your pretty details !:)

    ReplyDelete