Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I Love You, Gorjuss!

Heyooo! After a bright and sunny day yesterday, today it’s continuing to be a bit gloomy. So what better what than to make a card that coordinates with the weather, right? hehe.

This is actually a Valentine’s Day card. I am trying to use up all my older stash here. The papers are digital paper pack I bought about a year or so ago (probably even longer, lol) and that blue/green fiber.. that’s been in my stash for 12 YEARS! Yep, I got that back when I was in college in Melbourne. Hahaha. Love it!

rainyvdaygorjuss

Credits:
Stamps: Puddles of Love Gorjuss Girl from Santoro Graphics and Studio G (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Brilliance
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers
Digital paper pack: Cuckoo 4 U True Blue Paper  by Samantha Walker
Flowers: I Am Roses and my stash
Dies: Lifestyle Crafts and Spellbinders
Rhinestone corners: Prima

3 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is so super cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I really think you and I have the same taste with stamps! :) Love this Gorjuss image and the colors and design are simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! What a GORJUSS color scheme! I love this line too :)

    ReplyDelete