Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday Blog Hop with Loves Rubberstamps! – Yeehaw Valentine!

Hey all! When this post goes live I’m probably still sight-seeing or enjoying an afternoon tea with my extended family in Puncak. We are celebrating my Mom’s birthday by having a weekend getaway there. I am so excited!

Anyhooo, it’s Sunday, so it’s time for another blog hop! Here’s my card for today, I know this is kind of late as this is a Valentine’s Day card, but it is super cute and the colors are not the typical Valentine’s Day colors. I hope you like it, this is a double display card.

Front/closed:

funfold2014a

Inside/opened:

funfold2014b

Credits:
Stamps: You’re Wanted from The Greeting Farm, American Crafts and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa
Coloring: Copic markers
Die: Lifestyle Crafts (Nesting Hearts) and Spellbinders
Rhinestones: Prima
Flower: Prima

Welcome to the Loves Rubberstamps weekly Sensational Sunday Blog Hop! The Design Team has created some gorgeous projects for your Inspiration. Check out each link and leave a comment. If you get lost along the way, each stop will have a full list of links. One of the Design Team posts is the hop's Sensational Sunday Sweet Spot and a name will be drawn from that list of comments to be in a monthly drawing for a $20 Loves Rubberstamps Gift Voucher! We will draw the winner of the Voucher the 1st Sunday of each month! Remember, you have until 8:00 pm CST Saturday to leave your comments!

Now Visit each of the Design Team Ladies to see their amazing projects...leave comments along the way for more chances to be our blog candy winner!

Laura - Loves Rubberstamps Blog

Dangina

Joni

Nina

Laura

Indah (that’s me!)

Nikki

Lydia

Larelle-Susanne

Marcy

8 comments:

  1. Ooh Wow Love The Design And Hope The Images Appear When Opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this w/ Western flair. Howdy from Central TX! Especially like the crimped paper. I forget i have a crimper and it makes for wonderful texture on a creation. Not too late for Valentine's Day. I posted a Valentine card yesterday & one today.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous creation. I love the design. It is stunning, stunning, stunning. Love everything about it. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is so cute! I think love is a year around event and I use my papers long after and before Valentines, lol. Great coloring and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Wow Wow! The colors, the corrugated heart, everything about this card is so stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Indah! This is AWESOME on so many levels!! Your coloring is beyond stunning and I LOVE this style card! Awesome Awesome Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Indah! Love this design...I have never seen it and the two cuties that you colored up are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card! Such a creative 3d card! Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete