Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 90 - Paper Piecing

Hello everyone! How are you today? It’s been lovely outside today. One of the few days where I can see the sun but the weather is still pretty mild. So it’s a perfect day to craft. Oh what the heck, everyday is the perfect day to craft! Haha.

It’s Tuesday and there’s a new challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps. This week the theme is “Paper Piecing” and I’ve used one of the adorable images from our sponsor, The Paper Shelter. I used the pre-colored image then paper-pieced the dress. This is a paper bag that I made using the awesome Gift Bag Punch Board.

LRS_TPS

Credits:
Image: In The 20s from Paper Shelter
Stamp: Circle Greetings from Wild Rose Studio
Tool: Gift Bag Punch Board from We R Memory Keeper
Die: Spellbinders
Digital kit: Kinda Amazing by Jenn Barrette

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow, she is fabulous! I love the paper peiced dress and the great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! The paper piecing looks great on her dress and I love the kraft gift bag! I'm so addicted to making those gift bags lately and just made a few more! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little bag! Great job with the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a stunning card. Fabulous paper piecing. I love your gift bag. It's beautiful. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete