Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge 91 - Use A Funny Sentiment

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I hope you’re having a great day. I have been catching up on House of Cards the past few days. I’m a TV show junkie, so when it’s TV shows ‘dry season’ I had to get my fix anywhere I can find. So I start watching shows that I had never seen before or that I’d never been interested before and House of Cards was one of them. My oh my, I am addicted!

Speaking of addiction, as you know I am addicted to sentiment stamps, so when this week’s Love Rubberstamps Challenge came up I was excited! I have a lot of puns and fun sentiments, but this one seems so fitting.

princessa

Credits:
Stamps: Royal Cutie Pies from The Greeting Farm and Magical Wishes from CC Designs
Ink: Memento in Tuxedo Black and Versacraft
Coloring: Copic markers
Dies: Spellbinders
Rhinestone swirls: Prima
Digital papers: Love Story Paper Pack #1 and Love Story Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous coloring Indah! I LOVE this sentiment...it is the story of my house-keeping abilities :D Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! She is too stinkin' cute and that is such a great sentiment.
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Love that image and the sentiment too. I might have to use that one.....lol

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I love that idea, I think I can totally relate to that, lol. This is super cute, love the sentiment and the great dp and design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is too cute, Indah!! :) :) I really love the echo park papers you paired with this cutie!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love this card from the image to the sentiment!! Beautiful coloring too. Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a beautiful card ... and fab sentiment- definitely words to live by xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love all those design papers Indah.What a sweet image. I love that sentiment. It made me chuckle.. and I can certainly relate to it. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mine too. I love the red against the image. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card. I wish housework was that easy!

    ReplyDelete