Monday, August 10, 2020

Enjoy Summer Card

Summer is full on in my neck of the woods! Gosh, I have been blasting the AC the past week or so and it's still pretty hot. The downside is, mosquitoes are also making a comeback and disturbing my sleep! Thank goodness I'm still at home though, so I get to just lie down in my room for a little bit if my work room gets a little hot (it's a bit more exposed to the heat because it has a semi-open roof).

Anyway, here's a card to sort of celebrate this very popular season. It's such a different Summer this year, isn't it? I really miss going to the beach. I hope next year or even sooner I can travel freely again.

Credits:
Stamp: Aloha Kit from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Paradise Beach Paper Pack #1 and Paradise Beach Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park
Dies: The Greeting Farm and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment