Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Retro Rockabilly Girl: Hello Card

Do you have a system of either coloring your images or making a card? I actually mass-color my images, imagining what I want to coordinate it with (in terms of papers or kits), then mass-create them later one. Usually I would color up to 20 images, then create cards with it a week or two later, sometimes even longer. The risk is I forget which paper packs or kits that I want to use with which image. This image below is one of those images that I forgot which papers I want to pair it with. After I finished the card I just remembered the correct kit. I now have a system of remembering which kit/papers to pair my images with, I just stick a post-it note on the image to remind me. Hehe.


Credits:
Stamps: Rockabilly Gals Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs and The Greeting Farm (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Mayberry by American Crafts
Dies: My Favorite Things, Alinacrafts and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment