Friday, August 21, 2020

With Love Card

I love Disneyland and Disneyworld. I don't care how old I am, when I go there it makes me feel so happy and giddy like I was 9 again (which was the first time I went there in Anaheim). I also love Disney characters, they are so adorable! When this Minnie-inspired character came out by The Greeting Farm, I jumped on the chance of getting one. It was one of the stamps in the mystery box package that Greeting Farm sold last year and I completely missed it, so when it was available again I immediately bought it.

Credits:
Stamps: Best Day Anya from The Greeting Farm and Lawn Fawn (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Martha Stewart
Digital papers: Remember the Magic: BEST FRIENDS by Studio Flergs
Dies: Surprise Creations and my stash
Coloring: Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment