Thursday, August 13, 2020

Hello, Hey, Hi!

Masks are very popular thesedays in Indonesia. In the beginning of the pandemic there was a scarcity of masks, particularly the medical one-time use masks. The government had mandated us to use the mask in public and that fabric masks are more than sufficient to ward off the droplets to prevent transmission. From then on there has been sooooo many masks sold here. From cheap ones to ornate expensive ones. I love buying them too because I can match them to my clothes. So here is a card that was inspired by those fabric masks sold all around the country.

Credits:
Stamps: Quarantine Life - digi set from The Greeting Farm and My Favorite Stamps (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black) and Stampin' Up
Digital papers: Still Me 12x12 Papers by Traci Reed
Dies: Surprise Creations, Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment