Thursday, August 6, 2020

Mermaid Week Day 4: Let's Shell-ebrate

It's now almost weekend and more than midway on Mermaid Week over on my YouTube channel. This one is another shaker card. I love the one because the shape is quite unusual. I used a label die from Gina Marie Designs as a base and frame of my shaker. It turned out very cute. I used seed beads here, it kinda looks like bubbles. I also colored the hair blue, something I rarely do. Overall it was a fun card to make and challenged me to do something I rarely do or even never done before.



Credits:
Stamps: Pinkies Sweet November Mermaids Clear Stamps from CC Designs
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital paper: I Love Sunshine by Echo Park
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

You can watch it below:


No comments:

Post a Comment