Saturday, August 8, 2020

Mermaid Week Day 6: Let's Shell-Ebrate Shaker Card

 Yay! It's finally weekend! This week has been quite intense for me at work. We're working on a lot of improvements and developments, so a lot of sync-ups and meetings went on this week. There are plenty as well next week, but this week was a lot more and longer. I am so happy to finally clocked out yesterday, eventhough I was still working from home.

Here is my sixth card. Just 1 more card to show you tomorrow for my Mermaid Week theme over at my Youtube channel. If you have any theme in mind for me to try out, let me know!

Credits:
Stamps: Merisa Mermaid from The Greeting Farm
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Dies: Lawn Fawn
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

See the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment