Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Hey, You!

 Hey, you! Yes, you! I hope things are well with you. It's again one of those weeks where there are so many meetings and ad-hoc discussions. It's very exciting though. I am pretty happy with my work and very grateful that I am still employed. I try to craft almost daily now after work, but sometimes my back hurts and I get pretty tense after all day working so I would do just small things like die cutting.

Anyhow, here's another Summer card I made. Hope you like it :)

Credits:
Stamps: Hawaii Birgitta from CC Designs and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk)
Digital papers: Summer Party Paper Pack 1 and  Summer Party Paper Pack 2 by Echo Park
Dies: Lawn Fawn and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment