Monday, August 3, 2020

Mermaid Week Day 1: Thinking of You

Hello everyone! Have you visisted my Youtube channel yet? I have had a channel for over 6 years but I haven't been very active. So I decided to film a few videos to force myself to get back in the game. It's pretty fun filming the videos, but sometimes editing takes a lot of time because I always wanted to zhuzh it up a notch hehe.

So here's an attempt for me to post a themed projects for a week, be it for a few days in that week or every day of the week. This week is Mermaid Week. Gosh, I have a ton of mermaid stamps! Especially from The Greeting Farm. I think it's such a popular image that a lot of stamp companies produce series of them.


Credits:
Stamps: Pinkies Sweet November Mermaids Clear Stamps from CC Designs
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black and Paris Dusk)
Digital papers: Under The Sea Paper Pack #1 and Under The Sea Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

Watch the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment