Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Retro Rockabilly Girl: You Wow Me Card

Hullo! I am back with my third card of the series. I love coloring these retro girls. They look cute and fierce at the same time. Such cute images. Today's card is a lot simpler and the photo really doesn't do it justice, but in real life it's cute and all the colors go together. I am still getting used to my new light setting and might be looking for a different set up in the near future because sometimes when I take photos using this lighting (on this one I used a ringlight) the colors can be washed out.

Credits:
Stamps: Rockabilly Gals Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs and My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: One Kit Two Ways: Simply Sweet | Paper by Laura Passage
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment