Friday, August 14, 2020

Thinking of You

 I can't believe it's Friday again! Sometimes time goes so fast when you're working from home, but also when there are many things that you need to get done, time goes very slow hehe. Anyway, I am sharing another card with a cute image using a mask. It's one of the first images I get from The Greeting Farm with the pandemic and/or quarantine theme. This was a limited-edition free digital stamp that was offered a couple of months ago. I printed it on my Xpress-It paper using my Epson L1800 printer. It turned out nice because my markers were blending very well and the ink didn't bleed at all.

Credits:
Digital stamp: Social Distance Anya - digi from The Greeting Farm
Stamp: My Favorite Things (sentiment)
Digital papers: Bright Sunshiny Day TN Papers by Studio Basic and Traci Reed 
Ink: Brilliance
Dies: My Favorite Things and my stash
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

No comments:

Post a Comment