Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Mermaid Week Day 3: Best Wishes Card

Here is my third card for the Mermaid Week series over on my Youtube channel. This was a bright one I made using the maaaannyy many mermaid stamps I got from The Greeting Farm. This one was from one of their limited edition kits. I think I almost always buy their big kits. Perhaps only 1 or 2 that I don't own because the style didn't appeal to me. But the rest are always so adorable and a bang for my buck. To be honest I like the rubber stamps more than their clear stamps kit, because it stamps better. But nowadays I rub the clear stamps on my hands until it's not as tacky anymore then I inked them. I get much better results that way, although rubber stamps create crisper impression.



Credits:
Stamps: Magical Bean Kit from The Greeting Farm and Hero Arts (sentiment)
Ink: Memento (Tuxedo Black)
Digital papers: Under The Sea Paper Pack #1 and Under The Sea Paper Pack #2 by Echo Park
Coloring: Copic and Finecolour markers

Watch the video here:

1 comment:

  1. Love, love this image and your card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete